Jelly Bean Green Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Black Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Greetings- 1" x 2", then cut banner tails with scissors

Stamp Set- Simply The Best

Ink Pads- GKD White and Black Onyx

Card Stock- GKD Jelly Bean Green, White LayeringBlack Onyx

Small Foam Squares, Colored Pencils, Adhesive, Scissors, White Gel or Craft Pen

Comment by Sandra Beaver on May 12, 2016 at 8:43am
Wow, what a beautiful card. Love the effect of the white ink on black card stock and the use of colored pencils. Great project. Thank you for the tutorial.
Comment by patricia posk on December 27, 2015 at 9:56pm

Gina love love love this technique...it is so striking and the contrast and colors really become out standing.  Love this kind of work.  It also has an old fashioned look to it or European look and also early American look with the craft paintings that they did.

Great video.  Love how you look like a real traveler with your hair and colors of scarfs..I just love this look on you.

Makes you look old world too.  Striking just like your card.    pat and Happy New Year.

Comment by Silke Ledlow, GKD DT on December 16, 2015 at 8:25pm

Simply gorgeous Gina! I have never tried this technique before, but I will very soon :) !!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Comment by tammie lien on December 15, 2015 at 9:49am

Such a gorgeous card.I will try this very soon.Thanks for sharing...XO

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 15, 2015 at 8:26am

Gorgeous!!

Comment by June Lihrman on December 14, 2015 at 7:53am

I will be trying this one today, as it is absolutely beautiful.

Comment by paula van dijk on December 14, 2015 at 12:52am

I tried this with silver pigment ink seeing as I don't have white...it actually works but best with water color pencils and the color is a little more bland best with vibrant colors...I am still going to get white pigment ink can't wait to try that!

Comment by Pennie L. Glasser on December 13, 2015 at 8:42pm
Beautiful, beautiful! I really like this card.
Comment by Sherida Keys on December 13, 2015 at 6:49pm
Elegant as usual
Comment by Eileen R on December 13, 2015 at 1:00pm

Great technique, beautiful card!