Black Onyx card base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/5", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Black embossed layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Focal image white layer- 2 1/4" X 2 1/4"

Black layer- 2 3/8" X 2 3/8"

White larger layer- 2 3/4" X 2 3/4"

Stamp set- A Wish for You, (Days of Summer StampTV Kit)

Ink Pads- GKD Black Onyx, VersaMark

Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx, White

Ribbon- GKD White Organdy

White detail embossing powder, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive, embossing magic pad

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 15, 2015 at 10:51am

Gina.....I love the black & white.......such a pretty card!  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Lynnie B. on July 3, 2013 at 10:40pm

Found it!  it was in my favorites after all!!

Comment by Matti Taylor on July 3, 2013 at 4:42pm

I have always loved black and white....this card is so simple but so elegant.

Comment by Kathy Harrison on June 29, 2013 at 9:38pm

Gina, you make the nicest cards!

Comment by Lynnie B. on June 28, 2013 at 7:34pm

I'm making a few of these tonight.  Does anyone know what the video of the envelope that matches this card is title.  I'd like to make matching ones that fits the cards

Comment by Clara Scully-Mitchell on June 27, 2013 at 5:11pm

yeh computer is fixed can see all of the screen now.,

Comment by Clara Scully-Mitchell on June 27, 2013 at 9:27am

Not getting all of the information on my computer having it checked.  Once I play the video all else is lost.

Comment by Clara Scully-Mitchell on June 27, 2013 at 9:23am

Thank you for the beautiful card.  It is good to know that the base card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and then we can judge the other sizes however knowing in advance sure could save a lot of cardstock. Just an idea

Comment by Beverly Railey Robinson on June 27, 2013 at 7:36am
I learned from Heather Telford to use a clipboard when I'm embossing with a heat gun. No hot fingers! Also I embossed the black butterfly and sentiment. It looks great. This is a beautiful card.
Comment by Beverly A Hanson on June 27, 2013 at 5:52am

What a great idea, Gina.  Who would have thought a black and white butterfly could

look so elegant.  Great card. Thanks.