White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Polka Dot Panels- 1 1/2" X 3"
Black Layer for Polka Dot Panels- 1 3/8" X 3 1/8"
Focal Image Layer- 2" X 4"
Black Layer- 2 1/8" X 4 1/8"
Inside Carnival Red Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Inside White Stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets- Hello Sunshine, Birthday Greetings
Card Stock- GKD White, Carnival Red, Black Onyx
Patterned Paper- Hello Sunshine 6 X 6 patterned paper pack
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter
Memento Love Letter Marker, Adhesive

Comment by Belinda Ooley on November 11, 2012 at 1:56pm

Love love love your videos. keep up the good work.!!!!!!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 11, 2012 at 8:24am

very pretty, neat design and love that inside sentiment!

Comment by Natalie Casper on July 2, 2012 at 7:59am
Love the card, and used layout with other paper packs. Noticed one small adjustment to posted sizes. I think black layer for polka dot panels should be 1 5/8" instead of 1 3/8" for the first measurement.

I used the layout with the Parisian Garden patterned papers and solid cardstocks, and focal image from One in a Million on outside and a tall floral from Petals and Wings on inside. Since it was an encouragement card for a friend of mine, one of the sentiments from You Go, Girl! worked beautifully. Aside from wishing you had more colors in layering weight, it was a great little card! Good thing I hand delivered to save extra postage! Keep up the awesome design work on your stamps and paper packs, and welcome to the new designers.
Comment by Joyce Pierson on June 29, 2012 at 12:14am

Thank you so much, Gina, for the great idea for the inside of the great card!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Barbara C. Wilson on June 28, 2012 at 8:49pm

Well now this is my  favorite episode of all.   That is because I like the simplicity of the card, but, also,  I am  one of the ones that  never  knows  what to do with the inside of the card.   It seems  that  once a greeting is place on the ouside, it is a bit redundant to add more  to the inside.   Also, since I'm a newbee  I don't have  very many  verses for the inside of the card.  It might be beneath many of the experienced card makers, but not for me.  Thank you for launching out in this direction.

Comment by sue plantenberg on June 27, 2012 at 7:34pm

I frequently will double layer the insides of my card, but never thought about "stamping off" and then layering the verse over the image - thanks for the great techmnique as always!

Comment by Diana E. Bishop on June 27, 2012 at 1:32pm

Loved this card, but then I like all your cards Gina.

What inspiration & I Thank You !

Comment by Carol Ceraso on June 27, 2012 at 12:28am

What a great looking card, and the technique of stamping off adds dimension to the entire card.  Very nice.

Comment by patricia posk on June 26, 2012 at 9:55pm

Gina

This is really elegant. The stamping off is so effective and the inside it really works too.  I see cards like that in the  stores.  They are really in now. Another great tutorial, thanks for all the tips and tricks of great card making.

pat

Comment by Sandy Zamudio on June 26, 2012 at 9:27pm

Gina, great video, as usual. Can you show more embossing in the future? I cannot get a crisp, clear image. The embossing powder seems to stick everywhere! Help!