Birthday Go Round with French Lattice Background

Black Onyx Layer- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" (Once lattice is attached, trim 1/4" off of each of the four sides to bring it evenly down to 3 3/4" X 5")

White Strip- 2 1/8" X 3 3/4"

Patterned Paper Strip- 2" X 3 3/4"

Stamps- Birthday Go Round Mini stamp set

Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx, Wild Dandelion, Layering White

Ink- GKD Black Onyx

Dies- French Lattice Die Plate, Scalloped Circle Stackers Nesting Dies

Cuttlebug, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Adhesive, Spray Adhesive, 1/2" pop dots

Comment by Melanie Henderson on September 7, 2015 at 4:47pm

Gina - I like this card so much I can see doing it over and over, using different patterned paper, other ideas.  I also appreciate seeing you cut out the French Lattice die on camera - want to try flipping the die "sandwich" over as I've had trouble cutting our this die on my Cuttlebug.  You were able to do it in only two passes - Wow!  This video is so helpful.  You have a knack for clarity and anticipating questions viewers might have.

Comment by Marge Dahl on January 9, 2015 at 5:39pm

I really like this card, but I really really like the tip on using spray adhesive to mount something that doesn't have space for the regular adhesive, it just never dawned on me to use it.  Thanks for a great tip.

Comment by Marina Tressler on January 9, 2015 at 9:03am
So beautiful! Going on the "have to have" list along with the new kit coming out soon! Love the haircut! Happy stamping!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 8, 2015 at 8:40pm
Thanks so much everyone! :)
Comment by Jackie Quintana on January 8, 2015 at 4:21pm

Gina, this is a great card. You're always so inspiring to me. Also, I really like your hair; it looks great.

Comment by tammie lien on January 8, 2015 at 4:03pm

Love this card and the dies...Thanks for sharing:) xo

Comment by Katherine Edwards on January 8, 2015 at 4:01pm

A really beautiful card, Gina!  Thanks for all the ideas.  I also want to say that I really appreciate how carefully your helpers package up my orders.  Everything comes so well wrapped that nothing ever gets damaged.  Happy New Year!

Comment by Sharon Underwood on January 8, 2015 at 2:37pm

Love this card, Gina, and I really love your haircut! You look awesome!

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on January 8, 2015 at 2:30pm

I love the new card. Well done Gina.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on January 8, 2015 at 2:17pm

Your card is gorgeous, and the die looks easy to work with. Thank You for your inspiration. :)