White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"

Kraft Layer- 4" X 5 1/4"

Stamp Set- Birds & Blossoms by Theresa Momber

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx, Kraft

Ink- VersaMark

Buttons- GKD Coffee House

Ribbon- White Double Stitches, Black Baker's Twine

Copic Markers- Y38, E59, C10, YG91

Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Adhesive, White fine detail Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad,

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 10, 2013 at 8:04am

very pretty design and it looks great embossed in white!

Comment by Judith Brummett on February 7, 2013 at 9:34am

I LOVE this look! getting ready to recreate it on both craft card stock and also a pretty gray from my stash!

Comment by Filomena Duran on February 5, 2013 at 5:23pm

Beautiful card. Thanks Gina.

Comment by Debra Byhre on February 3, 2013 at 10:54pm

Cool!  Love this card.  Plus, Gina, you make it look so easy to try to create cards.  Thank you!

Comment by Leslie Davis on February 2, 2013 at 3:49pm
Oh so you're just teasing us with the ribbon. Lol. I'll keep an eye open for it. Thanks.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 2, 2013 at 3:43pm
The white ribbon was from a past StampTV kit. Stay tuned in the next few months as we will be rolling out black and white ribbon and buttons.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 2, 2013 at 3:42pm
Craft paper would be lighter weight than card stock. If I said paper, I meant card stock. Sorry,
Comment by Carol Ceraso on February 2, 2013 at 11:14am

What a neat looking card!!  I can think of many uses for it!!  Thank you...........

Comment by Leslie Davis on February 2, 2013 at 9:15am
So simple yet elegant. Where can I find the white ribbon? Looked everywhere . Help!
Comment by Jan Richardson on February 2, 2013 at 12:21am

That is just so awesome. I look forward to your video's, as I seem to be learning from them all the time. Thanks Gina.