See how to create a soft moonscape using inks and stamps. Featuring images from the Birds and Blossoms stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Birds and Blossoms 2 Stamp Set- Gina K Designs

Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Bubblegum Pink, Dusty Rose, Cherry Red, Lovely Lavender, Black Onyx Inks - Gina K Designs

Adhesive Foam Squares - Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers - Gina K Designs

Silvery Cord

MegaRunner Adhesive - Xyron

Comment by El Ivens on March 5, 2016 at 9:14pm

Beautiful card.  As always your sponging is perfect.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment by Helen F. on February 27, 2016 at 10:39am

BEAUTIFUL card, this is a wonderful Springtime any occasion stamp set!  Thank you for the awesome video

Comment by Rosy Newlun on February 24, 2016 at 7:09pm

BRAVO!!!! Theresa, I am clapping over here! Welcome "home!!!" What amazing sponging of colors and your designs always just floor me! Beautifully done! I hope you keep zooming in strength and health ♥

Comment by Jan Brazier on February 24, 2016 at 4:39pm

Wow, Theresa! Once again you have produced an awesome card! Love your work! You are so talented and such an inspiration to us all! :-)

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on February 24, 2016 at 4:25pm

Theresa I love your new card. Your work is awesome.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on February 24, 2016 at 2:20pm

Gorgeous Card Theresa! As Always!!!  <3 Thank You so much for sharing your talent with us!  You are a inspiration sweetie. Now I'm off to sponge…  :)  LOL  Have a great day!  :)  <3

Comment by Janet Licari on February 24, 2016 at 12:44pm

So very pretty!  Great job on the tutorial.

Comment by Judy Greenwood on February 24, 2016 at 12:35pm

I love this card.  The stamp can be used with so many different sentiments, wonderful.  Can hardly wait to see the whole set of stamps in this set. Great video.....I have always been afraid to try sponging a background, but the way that you showed it, I think I will give it a try!  Thank you for sharing!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on February 24, 2016 at 12:25pm
Love how you layered all the colors.The card and stamps are beautiful. Thank you.
Comment by Glenda Giguere on February 24, 2016 at 11:29am

Stunning! Looks like fun to make this beautiful card.