Ivory Card Base- 5 1/2' X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Christmas Pine layer- 4 7/8" X 3 5/8"

Focal Image layer- 4 3/4" X 3 1/2"

Stamp Set- Deck the Halls by Beth Silaika

Ink- Memento Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy, Peanut Brittle, Tuxedo Black

Sakura Star Dust pen to add a touch of glitter, Adhesive

Comment by Cathy Homan on October 25, 2012 at 7:36pm

Very cute card.  Thanks for the tip about bending the text.

Comment by C on October 25, 2012 at 5:16pm

Hi Gina,

I'm new to card-making - and already completely addicted.  Your site is a  #1 'go to' place for inspiring ideas  and your products, which I've purchased on two occasions are OUTSTANDING!!  The stamp set you've showcased here is on my wish list; I hear another 'shopping trip' to your store calling my name.   Even though the snow is falling and the temperature dropping here in my Canadian Rockies town, your video/ideas have brightened my day (as they have many times in the past).  Thanks so much!

Comment by Dottie Watson on October 25, 2012 at 7:57am

Love this idea.  You never cease to amaze me Gina.  Hugz, Dottie

Comment by patricia posk on October 24, 2012 at 8:58pm

Gina

I love it..I just love it..when I do it I will add some glitter...LOL  I always have to have a bit of glitz. But I love it.

pat

Comment by Sylvia Rivera on October 24, 2012 at 6:56pm

What a great idea! Thanks for showing so many ingenious ways to use your stamps.

Comment by June on October 24, 2012 at 6:26pm

What a great way to get more use out of clear stamps.  Thank you so much!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on October 24, 2012 at 6:12pm

Oh, that was so cool.  I really like that idea.  Now I know why I only buy clear stamps!

Comment by paddy on October 24, 2012 at 4:52pm

very elegant  but also festive!

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on October 24, 2012 at 4:47pm

This is awesome! I just love the images...cant wait to get more stamps from you and your awesome cardstock Gina! I am almost done with my cards this year and had 2 special orders to do, but these will be amazing for next year! thanks again there Gina!! xo

Comment by Susan Sieracki on October 24, 2012 at 4:39pm

Oh boy...I'm so torn now. I really love your rubber stamps, but your clear stamps are the best I've ever seen. I don't know if I can stop ordering the rubber, but boy is stamping so much easier to line up with clear...what's a girl to do? This would make the PERFECT assembly card because you could bend it...stamp all the cards with that bend, then so on...so, I guess this stamp set will be purchased in clear...lol. Thanks for another great video and another great idea on using stamps.