Bella Crafters Connections and Blender Background Technique

Bella Crafts Connections™ is going to be THE craft event of the year!

Sept. 24th-27th!

We have a fun-filled, action packed weekend put together for you. Check out all of the amazing things going on during the craft retreat. This schedule of events spells it all out…tons of awesome classes…but still time to explore the Mall of America!

Click here to read more about this event and to sign up for your classes:

Also, check out all of the event sponsors here: http://bellacraftsquarterly.com/

Comment by Gloria Rapson on August 4, 2015 at 11:43am

I'm looking for the Glowing Butterfly video.... can't find it... don't know where my copy went Help Please...

Also I sent a question about my order and have not received an answer ???

Comment by Carrie F Bradford on July 28, 2015 at 10:24pm
Love love these
Comment by tammie lien on July 28, 2015 at 7:22pm

Gina,Thanks so much this is so nice.I love the background! Can't wait to see what you will be sharing next! XO

Your hair looks great!

Comment by Dale Barbur on July 28, 2015 at 3:14pm

I love plaid and now can make whatever color I like. Thank-you for sharing this great idea.

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 28, 2015 at 8:23am

love the background!!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on July 28, 2015 at 3:17am

Wow! Love this idea Gina!  Wow, your hair has sure gotten long and beautiful!

Comment by Susan Trapp on July 27, 2015 at 6:44pm

Wow, I would LOVE to attend your classes, I so enjoy your videos! Glad your mom is doing better. One of these days, I'll get to attend your classes, but I live on the west coast, so hard to spend that kind of cash to attend classes just for fun!! Thank you!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 27, 2015 at 2:14pm

This is Gorgeous! I love this technique, and the die, that will be coming out… I thought it was ribbon. Super Cute! :) Thanks for Sharing & Inspiring!  <3

Comment by Lorie Betz on July 27, 2015 at 1:09pm

I just tried it with my copic marker.  Used a lavender and a darker grape for the folded card.  GREAT!  Thanks for the idea.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 27, 2015 at 12:20pm

Thank you Gina! You have such fun and pretty ideas AND you share them with everybody. Big hugs to you - you will knock everyone's socks off, so tell them to wear really strong elastic socks in your invitation (they won't have a clue why)! I absolutely love your layering of the newer die cut shapes, and your easy plaid technique! (PS Your hair looks gorgeous!!!!)