Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Honey Mustard Woodgrained Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Ivory Focal Image Layer- 2" X 4"

Honey Mustard Layer- 2 1/8" X 4 1/8"

Black Onyx Layer- 2 1/4" X 4 1/4"

Stamp Sets- Beautiful Banners by Becky Oehlers, Sun-kissed Autumn

Ink Pads- GKD Black Onyx, Honey Mustard, Memento Rich Cocoa

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Black Onyx, Honey Mustard

Spellbinders Circle Die, Adhesive, Glue Dots, GKD Black Gingham Ribbon, Scissors

Comment by Nel Konkle on August 13, 2013 at 11:20pm

very pretty and can't wait till your new colors are in.

Comment by Linda Duensing on August 12, 2013 at 9:35am

This is a beautiful card and I love the woodgrain stamp.  Please tell me what kind of glue dots that you are using. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on August 11, 2013 at 9:45pm

Gina, I love this card!  It makes for an excellent masculine card.  I will be ordering these stamps, too.  I simply cannot resist!  Thanks Gina!

Comment by June Lihrman on August 11, 2013 at 12:41pm

What a neat card-----AGAIN!  All your cards are so beautiful and inspiring, thanks for these videos, my card box gets prettier every day.

Comment by Virginia Burns on August 10, 2013 at 7:22pm

Ditto ~ Mary's remark!! I'm new too, and thank everyone here for the generosity of ideas!

Comment by Mary Oostenbroek on August 10, 2013 at 10:42am

This card is really nice!  I am new to your site and I am so impressed with the way you teach.

Thanks Gina !

Comment by Dolores Nussbaum on August 9, 2013 at 8:43pm

Beautiful, Gina! I like the shade of ink you used on the woodgrain. it looks as real as the woodgraining I helped my hubby do on paint jobs we did together. I especially like the boldness of the banner on the circle, echoing the floral image.

Comment by Virginia Wingo on August 9, 2013 at 3:26pm
I really love the look of this one. I'm not sure if it's the colors or the big bold circle with the banner running through it, however it really catches your eye. I agree it is definitely a good masculine card. Thanks Gina.
Comment by Shirl Martin on August 9, 2013 at 3:11pm
I love this card, especially lithe colors. Gotta get the Beautiful Banner!
Comment by Rosy Newlun on August 9, 2013 at 3:11pm

Hi, Gina! That looks like real wood! Thank you for giving us so many clear, precise and beautiful videos/cards!!