Lipstick Red Card Base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Scraps for Focal image and layer

Stamp Set- Basket Buddies by Melanie Muenchinger

Card Stock- Gina K. Designs Lipstick Red, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Old School

Nestabilities Lacey Squares and Classic Squares, Copic Markers, Tuxedo Black Ink, Black Double Stitched Ribbon, Stardust Glitter Pen

Comment by Judy Boyd on September 26, 2011 at 7:18pm
Gina, Just watched this video and can really appreciate this card. We had to put our Pepper down 13 years ago when he was 16 1/2 years old. I still shed tears when I hear of someone losing their beloved pet. I would loved to have gotten a card like this back then. I will keep you in my prayers, I still miss Pepper.
Comment by Clare Curcio on August 11, 2011 at 9:36am

Gina, your card is very thoughtful and sweet.  I'm a dog groomer, and there have been a few "clients" that have passed on to be with Jesus, and I wished I had a card to send.  They are like children to some.

I purchased the glitter pen, and the one that just leaves the part shiny, but am having trouble with them not writing.  I am storing them point down - should I be doing something different?

Comment by Susan Cavas Smith on August 11, 2011 at 9:02am
Gina,  I just lost one of my "girls" yesterday and it is so hard.  This card is just perfect for someone who has lost one of their best friends.  Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Jan Ewell on August 10, 2011 at 10:19pm

Very beautiful.  What is the patterned paper?

Comment by Jo Morgan on August 10, 2011 at 10:17pm

G'day,

Good to see you back.

You attached the ribbon by putting the double sided tape on first. This is different to previous technique. Is there any reason for changing it?

Beautiful card too. It's nice to receive a card like that when your friend has gone to doggy heaven

Comment by MaryLou Redd on August 10, 2011 at 8:10pm

I liked it at first....then I thought of showing someone's shoes.....too personal for me.   Maybe  his blanket or toy.

Still a sweet card.

Comment by Mary C. Farrington on August 10, 2011 at 6:04pm
Oh this is wonderful - I recently had to put my Max down, I would have loved to get a card like this.   Beautiful card Gina.
Comment by patricia posk on August 10, 2011 at 6:03pm

Oh Gina this is so sad..I've had to go through this 2 times so far and know there will be a third eventually. I did get a card from a neighbor and it made me feel so good that someone cared enough to send a card and they knew how much we loved Smokey. He was just 16 and that's a long time and he was so beloved by the whole family. It touches your heart that people know how much you love them and they are a member of your family and almost another child. They are another child.  Thank you for this lovely card so folks can know that you care about them and their loss.

Bless you Gina...when I see the little tag it still brings tears to my eyes even though it's been over 12 years I still love him the same in my heart.. What a wonderful card..

pat

Comment by Janet E. Leffler on August 10, 2011 at 5:36pm
When one looses  a pet it is like loosing a part of oneself. When friedns or family think of sending such a card it touches onesheart more than you can say.  This set really fills a special need.  Thank you Gina and crew.
Comment by Wanda McGhee on August 10, 2011 at 4:44pm