Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Patterend paper layer- 4" X 5 1/4"

Ivory Cuttlebugged Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps of Ivory for focal image and paper piecing

Stamp Sets- Basket Additions, Holiday Basket, Pleasant Plurals

Card Stock- GKD Ivory

Patterned Paper- Echo Park Paper Season's Greetings

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder, Copic and Bic Markers, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sakura Stardust pens, Scor-Buddy, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive, Gift Card, Scissors

Comment by Beth Smith on December 20, 2011 at 2:05pm

Gina,

I just love your videos! You are such an inspiration.  I have been making cards for about 6 years.  I'm still learning new things. I just love how you explain the techniques and how to use items in different ways.

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 27, 2011 at 8:03am
very cute, love the gift card idea!
Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on October 22, 2011 at 6:57pm
Gina! amazing...  I made my first order with you today....bought, among other things, the basket stamp set and the new one for this card!  so cool.  Card making is such a de-stressing hobby for me!   thanks for all your inspiriation!!
Comment by Lynne Ingram on October 22, 2011 at 6:57pm

Wonderful gift card.

Comment by Dottie Watson on October 22, 2011 at 5:25pm
What a cute way to stash a gift card.. thnx for the idea.. hugz, Dottie
Comment by Pat B. Locastro on October 22, 2011 at 10:27am
This is really a neat card. Again you have outdone yourself. Thanks for the great cards and inspiration you always give me.
Comment by Susan Sieracki on October 22, 2011 at 12:54am
The card you made is adorable Gina. I love that set and what a perfect way to send gift cards.
Comment by Jan Ewell on October 21, 2011 at 10:31pm
WOW.....This is simply MAHVELOUS!!!!!   I LOVE IT!!!!
Comment by margaret Sperry on October 21, 2011 at 8:09pm
Nice card.., I love the use of the basket for display.. so much fun
Comment by Danielle Morel on October 21, 2011 at 7:09pm