Fresh Asparagus Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

4 Ivory Squares- 1 3/4" X 1 3/4"

Scrap for Ribbon Die

Stamp Set- Autumn Wishes from the Autumn Wishes Kit

Ink- GKD Cranberry Tart, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Asparagus, Faded Brick

Card Stock- GKD Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate, Ivory

Corner Rounder, Adhesive, Autumn Leaf WoodCut, Dark Chocolate Twisted Twine, Alison's Ribbons Die Plates, Scor-buddy

Comment by Mary Anne Wirth on September 17, 2015 at 10:17am

I made this card for my husband for our anniversary.  He loved it.  So did I.  Cute idea.  I'm sure I will use it several times more.  Thanks, GKD

Comment by Laura on September 15, 2015 at 6:34pm
Great card! Will be ordering the set soon.
Comment by Cheri B. Kenney on September 13, 2015 at 11:03am
Love this card....
Comment by Elizabeth J McDougal on September 12, 2015 at 8:00pm

Love this card.  Thanks so much.

Comment by Bijoux Ward on September 12, 2015 at 4:38pm

Really like this card. Very nice, as are all your creations. I like the rounded corners & design you did, as well as the "ribbon effect" you did with the dies. Thank you for sharing. Nice fall colors.

Comment by Gewinner on September 12, 2015 at 2:58am
A very nice card. I like it sooo much.
Trank you for showing.
Comment by Penny Mcguire on September 11, 2015 at 5:20pm
Love the simplicity of this card and how awesome it looks! The basic layout can be used in so many different ways. Thank you, Gina, for being such an inspiration to me and so many others out there. You are truly a class act! Hugs!
Comment by Wrenetta Joyce hurst on September 11, 2015 at 5:10pm
Just love this card.
Comment by Jan Brazier on September 11, 2015 at 4:35pm

This card is so beautiful!! It makes the long wait for my kit to arrive worth it! I know my kit will get here eventually and this will be one of the first projects I do. Thank you Gina for the awesome inspiration you give us every time! You are the greatest!! <3 :-)

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on September 11, 2015 at 2:38pm

Gorgeous Card project!  :)  You are such an Inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful ideas and designs!  :)  <3