Autumn Wishes Layered Patterned Paper Card

Items used in this video:

The following products are Gina K. Designs
Stamp Set - Autumn Wishes and Made With Love
Pure Luxury Card Stock - Ivory Heavy Base weight & Layering Weight, Fresh Asparagus, & Honey Mustard
Premium Dye Ink - Honey Mustard, & Dark Chocolate
Pure Luxury Patterned Paper - Autumn Wishes
Other Items: Gold Twine, 3D Foam Squares, Cheery Lynn Dies: Nesting Dies, Silver Stacker & Inverted Scalloped dies, and there Alison's Ribbons Die

Patterned Paper sizes and Layering sizes:

A. 2" X 5 1/8"

2 1/8" X 5 1/4"

B. 2" X 4"

2 1/8" X 4 1/8"

C. 1 1/2" X 4"

1 5/8" X 4 1/8"

Inside Card:

Ivory 3 1/4" X 5" Fresh Asparagus: 4" X 5 1/4"
Patterned Paper Piece 1/2" X 5 1/4"
These items are available at http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com
Thank you for stoping by and have a wonderful day!

Comment by Beverly Granzella on September 16, 2016 at 11:35pm

This is a fun card, I am eager to make it.  But~~the layered pieces are lettered A, B, C. I must have missed which piece each letter A,B or C represents. Can anyone explain to me which is which?  Thanks in advance.

Comment by Veronica Lamoureux on August 31, 2016 at 7:37pm

Karen - Love them both!  It looks like I'll be cutting up all kinds of coordinated patterened papers.  Thanks.

Comment by Jan Brazier on August 24, 2016 at 6:15pm

Love this card, Karen! I'm so happy that you are making videos now. Thank you for all your inspiration!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on August 20, 2016 at 7:40pm

Beautifully made video and cards, Karen!  Great sketch and use of these gorgeous fall papers!

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on August 20, 2016 at 6:23pm

Love it thank you for sharing, can't wait to see the new kit......

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 20, 2016 at 6:16pm

Thank You all. It is a wonderful way to use your scraps and play with your beautiful Pattern Papers. I really love this pack of papers too!  <3  :)

Comment by Linda Bentley on August 20, 2016 at 5:11pm

Love this fall paper and the card.  Thanks for sharing your video.  Gotta have it!

Comment by Marietta Holley on August 20, 2016 at 1:12pm

A beautiful card Karen. Love all the layers.  Thank you for the video. Love the paper designs also.

Marietta

Comment by Tina Kelly on August 20, 2016 at 12:56pm

Beautiful Fall card...and a lovely way to expand the use of our kits!

Comment by Carol Hamm on August 20, 2016 at 12:25pm
Thank you for further ideas on the kit I bought last year. I still have product left and now you've given me new inspiration so I can use it up. Love the card ideas and products. Love the layering dies!
Carol Hamm, Calgary, Alberta, Canada