Cherry Red Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Ivory Woodgrained Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Cherry Red Focal Image Layer- 4 3/8" X 2 7/8"
Ivory Focal Image Layer- 4 1/4" X 2 3/4"
Cherry Red Greeting Layer-1 3/4" X 3/4"
Ivory Greeting Layer- 1 5/8" X 5/8"

Stamp Set- Sun-kissed Autumn
Card Stock- GKD Cherry Red, Ivory
Ink Pads- Memento Peanut Brittle, Gray Flannel, Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers- YR24, E07, R37, Colorless Blender
Adhesive, Scor-Buddy

Comment by Kerryn Sanford on September 29, 2012 at 2:49am
Wow I just love your cards. So easy yet so effective and fast to make. It's the kind of style I just love. Thank you for your inspirations
Comment by Conniecrafter on September 20, 2012 at 8:07am

Cool background and love the designs for the trees, very cute!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 19, 2012 at 6:59pm

Totally - charming! Thank you for the reminders on different techniques :)

Comment by Kerryn Sanford on September 19, 2012 at 2:59am
Just love your card designs. Reasonably simple yet so lovely and effective. Just my style of card. Thanks for all your wonderful videos and designs. Hey are awesome.
Comment by Angela on September 18, 2012 at 10:50pm
Wow!! At first glance I thought the trees WERE paper pieced!! Love the warm colors used...beautiful technique on the wood grain too. I definitely want try this!!
Comment by Janine Smith on September 18, 2012 at 7:51pm

A lovely card, and a wonderful technique. Can't wait to try it. Thanks Gina.

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on September 18, 2012 at 7:50pm

Gina!! Love it! Great card and LOVE that Cherry Red CS!!! Love the designs on the trees..great idea.thanks for showing this!!

Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on September 18, 2012 at 6:29pm

Another wonderful design.... thanks Gina!

Comment by Pat Locastro on September 18, 2012 at 4:24pm

Very nice card.

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on September 18, 2012 at 11:37am

Oh, this is a great idea. I don't have all the same color of alcohol ink markers but I know it will work with other types and colors too. I think you had other tree stamps in other sets that it will work nicely with as well. And, I have done that wood background technique several times and love the look but with the two different colors it brings it to a whole new scale. Thanks again.