Autumn Blessings Bleached Sunflowers Card

Ivory Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", Scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 2 1/8" X 5"

Faded Brick Strip- 2" X 5"

Scraps for greeting and layer

Stamp Set- Harvest of Wishes and Autumn Blessings Mini Stamp sets from the Grateful Heart StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Black Onyx, Faded Brick

Ribbon- GKD Black Onyx Gingham

Buttons- GKD Sweet Corn

Black & White Twine, 1/4" pop dots, Forest Branches Cuttlebug Folder, Adhesive, Niji Water Brush, Bleach, Black Fine Detail Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on November 10, 2013 at 11:32am

Oh my, what a gorgeous card!  I love the bleaching technique and it came out great on the sunflowers!  What a perfect match for the Sweet Corn button.  I am so glad I already have these buttons along with the kit!  Yea!  It pays to be prepared!  Thank you Gina!

Comment by Pam Christiansen on November 3, 2013 at 1:04pm

Thanks Gina!! I love Stamp TV.   Your ideas are wonderful.  Such talent, thanks for sharing.

Comment by Kathleen Adams on October 22, 2013 at 10:42pm

Hi Gina, I made this right after I watched the video.  How great it must be to be you.  You share your ideas and talent with so many.  I race home from work to look for my latest email from you every day. There's nothing better than trying one of your ideas to help me unwind and forget about the days frustrations.  Thank you so much.  I kinda think you are an angel covered in glue, ink and glitter.LOL

Comment by Brenda G. Gamble on October 18, 2013 at 10:54pm

Very lovely

Comment by Dolly Bartlett on October 18, 2013 at 7:36pm

Love the bleached technique.  Gina, I enjoy all your wonderful card videos.    You are such a great instructor, keep it up.

Comment by Nel Konkle on October 17, 2013 at 10:35pm

this was so cool I had to show my husband and he liked it to. He couldn't figure out how you did it and did I tell him, no so when I do make  it he will be impressed because I will wait a while and he will forget. Yes I am so bad I loved the bleaching it is almost like embossing because you can watch it change as you are working on it. I think I will make me a reference of bleaching different cardstock so I can use this often. does the bleach smell  fade?

Comment by Judith A. Grace on October 17, 2013 at 10:07pm

Comment by Judy Grace  I love the way the bleach makes the sunflower look so real. A great technique! You are so blessed with the creativity the Lord has given you. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment by Melody Saputo on October 17, 2013 at 2:48pm

Love this beautiful and simple layout. I am also a big fan of the bleaching technique. It is such a fresh look and gives a very professional dimension to cards and projects. Thanks Gina!

Comment by Christian Chandler on October 17, 2013 at 3:13am
Love the card lots of great idea, I wonder what the apples would look like maybe on the cherry red. The ideas you share are so very helpful. Btw I wear progressives far vision fine, close a blur. But I do prefer this to losing my readers, even when they were on my hair. ;-)
Comment by Robin Logue on October 16, 2013 at 9:35pm

Thanks for another great inspiration. I have to take my glasses on and off too. And I have to roll the sleeves up on just about everything I wear too