This video features the Gina K. Designs April 2017 Release. Take a product tour and see a new card project! All of the new products are available now at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Comment by Linda on April 11, 2017 at 12:39pm

All your companies designs are so new and fresh. I admire all of the designs the artists make for the company..

Comment by Desert Stamper on April 8, 2017 at 11:13am

WOW!  What great new stamp sets!  I'm so glad you demonstrated the giant flower in the video.  I didn't think I needed yet another flower stamp, but I do. LOL  Heading to the online store now!  Thanks for another great release video.

Comment by Mary Ann Sine on April 7, 2017 at 6:29pm

LOve the mini kit. love to work with the large daisy. Your card is beautiful.

Comment by Judith A. Daley on April 7, 2017 at 1:02pm

Great Release. I just love that new Garden Cottage stamp set and the Daisy set.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on April 7, 2017 at 12:55pm

Wonderful card with an absolutely fantastic stamp. Thanks Gina

Comment by Wanda Wilson on April 7, 2017 at 11:40am

You have some fantastic supplies and card ideas.

Comment by Julia de la Fuente on April 7, 2017 at 10:20am

Wonderful release. Mini kit and all the stamp sets are fabulous. Great effect using the daisy stamp. Thank you so much for all the great videos and kudos to all the designers for the new stamp sets. :)

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on April 7, 2017 at 10:18am

Beautiful.  Can't wait to try this technique

Comment by Rosy Newlun on April 6, 2017 at 11:40pm

I watched your video over on YouTube. What fabulous products!!! I love your sweet kits and picked up a few other sets and paper collections, too. Gina, do you know if some day you might sell envelope sets that match your color cardstock like "autumn, winter, etc?" I didn't see them if you have it already. Thank you for including new mini inks in the kit!!!! Best wishes, always.

Comment by Donna Knipfer on April 6, 2017 at 9:45pm
Love this mini kit. Guy cards are so so hard for me. This kit will be a huge help. And I love the huge daisy in the Daisy Delight set. Great release and very pretty card.