All Occasion Tags 2- Best Wishes Card

Cherry Red card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Cherry red smaller layer- 3 3/4" X 3 1/2"

Scraps for focal image and layers

Stamp Sets- All Occasion Tags 2 by Tami Mayberry and Hello Sunshine by Gina K. Designs

Card Stock- GKD Cherry Red and White

Ink Pads- GKD Cherry Red and Memento Black

Black brads, craft pick, black gingham ribbon, adhesive, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Spellbinders classic Ovals and scalloped Ovals dies

Comment by Joyce Pierson on March 21, 2013 at 6:49pm

What a great idea to make the panels ahead of time!!!!!!  Thanks Gina.

Comment by Joan Garlough on March 21, 2013 at 5:57pm

Very lovely card, Gina.  I never thought of making a card base and then put it aside until I need a card!  Thanks for the video.

Comment by Robin Logue on March 20, 2013 at 8:06pm

Great sketch! Wonderful way to use the all occasions stamp set. I can see this going a long way in all kinds of colors!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on March 20, 2013 at 5:43pm

Way cool, Gina! 'Faux' tags! I love it. I have the tag stamps....now you've given me super ideas! Thank you!!!!

Comment by Angela on March 20, 2013 at 2:03pm
I love the idea of having card bases all put together and ready to go! Another fabulous card!
Comment by Sherri Landoni on March 20, 2013 at 12:58pm

Where can I buy this? I am just getting started and am not sure yet how to find any of the products from Stamp TV lol.

Can someone provide a link so I can check out this set..and likely buy it. Looks perfect for someone just getting started! I don't have any sentiments or stamps or ink yet LOL

Thank you!

Sherri

Comment by Virginia Wingo on March 20, 2013 at 12:42pm
Great idea to stamp the tag and then use brads to make it look like it was a cut out. I am going to try that one soon. Nice looking card.
Comment by anita mahadev powar on March 20, 2013 at 12:34pm

As usual tooooo good. loved it. thanx

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on March 20, 2013 at 11:56am

That is such an elegant card Gina.  I like that you can do so many things with it.  It's a hit with me!

Comment by Rhonda Miller on March 20, 2013 at 11:53am

What a great sketch.  Your card is lovely.