Adding Shine and Texture with a Glaze Pen

Bubblegum Pink Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11" scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 5/8" X 4 7/8"

Scraps of White and Chocolate for focal image, layer and greeting

Stamp Set- Sent with Love (StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- Bubblegum Pink, White, Chocolate Brown

Patterned Paper- Sent with Love Paper Pack (StampTV Kit)

Ink- Memento Black

Copic Markers, Nestabilities Classic Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles Dies, Spellbinders Double End Tags Dies, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen, Chocolate Double Stitched Ribbon, Bow Easy, Pop Dots, Copper Brads, Adhesive, Paper Piercer.

Comment by Louella Turvey on August 21, 2014 at 1:57am

I love pink and brown! Also pink and grey, so this card has really pieked my interest, so much so I may just have to join and start getting your kits etc. Plus, you know, listening to GinaK. is always a favorite thing to do while I'm on the internet, she is so beautiful and I love her voice and the way she teaches!! Soooo, I do have some crystal glaze that will work great, I also have the clear glitter gel pen too, so I'll try both, thanks for another great card tutorial and technique! You keep me going with new ideas all the time!   Louella

Comment by Patti Visaggio on August 16, 2014 at 2:55am
I know just who to make this one for...she LOVES pink. Such a "sweet" design!
Comment by Susan White on February 2, 2011 at 5:18am
I recieved my Sent with Love Stamp TV Kit a few days ago and Love it.  Thanks Gina!!
Comment by Annette Siverson on January 18, 2011 at 8:21am
I just received my Sent With Love StampTv kit on Saturday and have been waiting for some time to play around with it. Well, today is a snow day here in the NE and guess what, I've got time to play! This card makes a perfect jumping-off point to start with. Thanks Gina, the card is beautiful, and the technique is one we can use over and over. Annette
Comment by Marlene A Geiger on January 11, 2011 at 12:31pm

I really like a you do on stamp tv thanks

marlene

Comment by Darla Haverstock on January 7, 2011 at 7:53pm
Oh or Gina maybe could do a technique video!!
Comment by Darla Haverstock on January 7, 2011 at 7:52pm
Love this design!! Just thought I'd share another use for those glaze pens that's new to me and I'm lovin it!! If you do the burnished velvet technique with microfine glitter (I use glitter ritz myself) this is just double sided tape or scor tape sheets on white or ivory paper or whatever peel back the backing and pour glitter all over completely covering (use white transparent or a light colour I guess could work too) rub it in well with your fingers and stamp image on top after shaking/brushing off excess. (I like to use versafine ink for this best but memento works too) you can then use you glaze pens and watercolour the image!!!!! Just apply a little colour where you want it the darkest and a wet brush to pull the colour it's awesome!!!! I'll try to take some step by step photos and post on my blog! You can use markers on top of the glitter too but be careful since the little glitter particles will actually cut into your marker ends so don't use your good markers!! Chalk works too!
Comment by Jean McGee on January 6, 2011 at 11:57am

Thanks  for reminding me of my glaze pens that sit nice and quiet in one of my drawers (I know which one..). I am going to have to set them out and USE them. I do like the combo of pink and brown (reminds me of the 50's and a convertible that a friend had). I suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee do enjoy your video's.

Jean McGee

Comment by Susan Banks Vena on January 6, 2011 at 9:15am
Great video as always, and great techniques. Like Emily I use my Glaze pens as a glue for glitter ; use  any colour, make sure your ink is running freely then colour in and add transparent very fine glitter( es Glamour Dust/SU Dazzlin Diamonds). The glitter takes on the colour of the pen so you get great sparkle and shine and colour. Double use glue and shine make Glaze pens one of my fav money saving craft items .. and to think I had them lying around in a drawer until last year
Comment by Julie Milnes on January 6, 2011 at 6:07am
Once again-colours and design are great. I'll have to try the glaze pen as well. Thank you-love the videos.