Card Measurements:
Chocolate Kiss card base- 4.25" X 8.5" Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Green Apple Layer- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
Chocolate Kiss inside layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Yellow Patterned paper- 3.5" X 5"
From Sunlit Summer digital paper, available on the freebies page
Large Chocolate Kiss strip- 3 7/8 " X 1 1/4"
Green Apple Strip- 3 7/8" X 1 1/8"
Smaller Chocolate Kiss Strip- 3 7/8" X 1"
Yellow Patterned Paper strip- 3 7/8" X 3/4"
Scrap Chocolate Kiss and Ivory for Nestabilities cut outs

Comment by Judy Allen on January 2, 2011 at 7:31am
That is one beautiful technique...love it, can't wait to get some of those pens......
Comment by Brenda Sue Adams on June 2, 2010 at 5:46pm
I really like the markers and pens you used. I would like to buy both of them online but it saids the stardust pens are out of stock. Will they be getting more in? Love to have some of them. Enjoy the videos and you do a very good job telling about them. Thank you!!

Brenda Adams
Comment by Wendy Bingham on March 18, 2010 at 8:40pm
Thanks, Gina! I have these pens but didn't think of using the coloured ones over marker. Great technique which I will certainly try!
Love your videos-- easy to understand and great ideas. Just what I need to make better use of my supplies as well as learn something new.
Wendy Bingham
Comment by Mary on January 20, 2010 at 5:50pm
Hi Gina:
Just love your videos. I am so happy I found your website. Very informational and inspiring.
Looking forward to more videos.
Mary Ann Horbinski
Comment by Beverly LeMay on October 27, 2009 at 11:24pm
Hi Gina, I am very impressed with your website and videos. I was searching the web and you were just what I was looking for, instructions and use of products. Hurray for you, keep up the fantastic work !!
Comment by June Bagley on October 12, 2009 at 11:03am
Why does your video stop often for a long time?
Comment by tigerlily55 on October 11, 2009 at 9:41am
Thanks Gina. Another tool I had but didn't quite know what to do with. : )
Comment by Gina Krupsky on October 9, 2009 at 12:03am
Valerie, I store mine in a can, upright. I don't know if that's how you are supposed to store them but mine are fine. :) Hope that helps.
Comment by Valerie Martin on October 6, 2009 at 6:26pm
I absolutely LOVE this technique!!! Could you please tell me how you are supposed to "store" the Stardust pens? (are they ok to stand up in a cup or should they be store like dye ink 2-sided markers and on their sides?)