Tomato Soup Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Sandy Beach Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Tomato Soup Strip- 2 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Layer Strip- 2 1/8" X 5"

Focal Image Strip- 2" X 5"

Scraps for Greeting

Stamp Sets- A Year of Flowers 2 and Pressed Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger

Ink- GKD Red Hot, Honey Mustard, VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Sandy Beach, Tomato Soup, Black Onyx

Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic, Heat tool, 1/4" Pop dots, adhesive, 5/8" Black Gingham Ribbon, Copic Marker (E07), Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder

Comment by Dori Wallenborn on May 9, 2013 at 1:37am

What a wonderful technique for my two-step stamps!  Thank you, Gina!

Comment by Jan Richardson on March 16, 2013 at 5:03pm

What a wonderful idea, and it makes such a sophisticated looking card. I just love it. Thanks Gina.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on March 16, 2013 at 4:33pm
Gina, Gina, Gina you are a master of wonderful techniques, and I cannot get enough! Please keep them coming. I really appreciate all you teach us. I am inspired once again!
Comment by Conniecrafter on March 16, 2013 at 7:59am

very pretty, love the layering of the stamps!!

Comment by LUPE ARBIZO on March 16, 2013 at 6:54am

sooo pretty

Comment by patricia posk on March 15, 2013 at 10:13pm

Gina

I love love this.  It is so striking and colorful.  You always come up with a winner.  Love this.

thank you for the great demo...I'm learning so much from you...Thank you Gina.

pat

Comment by Robin Logue on March 15, 2013 at 5:35pm

What a great card and video! I haven't tried the rock n roll technique yet but will certainly do it now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Kathy Harrison on March 15, 2013 at 5:31pm

Beautiful! I love your videos! Thanks Gina!

Comment by Bea Connor on March 15, 2013 at 5:02pm

You are so talented!!  You always come up with such wonderful ideas.  Thank you.

Comment by Patricia Batley on March 15, 2013 at 3:28pm