Passionate Pink Card Base- 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Black Onyx Layer- 5 1/4" x 8", scored at 4" and folded in half
Foiled Strip- 5 1/4" x 1"
Greeting- 1 1/2" x 2"
Passionate Pink Layer- 1 3/8" x 2 1/8"
Hearts cut from Scraps

Stamps- Hearts & Flowers StampTV Kit (You Have my Heart)
Ink- GKD Passionate Pink
Card Stock- GKD Passionate Pink, Black Onyx, White
Heart Blooms Foil-Mates, Lovely Tags Foil-Mates, Sparkling Silver Foil, Adhesive, Foam Squares, Paper Cutter

Before you comment, look at this! Click the photo to enlarge! This will be located right under where you type your comment.

Comment by Luana Schneider on February 20, 2018 at 10:00am

Hubby always gets me a beautiful card and usually we stay in and just have a wonderful meal. Where he cleans up! YEAH

Comment by Jean Chaney on February 19, 2018 at 1:40pm

Wonderful video. Your James is just about as cute as my James is :)

My dad knew that I loved M'nM peanuts, so he got a big box heart Valentine and dumped out all the chocolates and refilled it with the peanut M'nM's! Now, that's love!

Comment by Christy Q on February 18, 2018 at 9:20am

What a super sweet video! Your James is a great sport! I wear gloves when I handle foil so the fingerprint problem is solved for me. :) My favorite Valentine's memory would have to be this year as my husband surprised me with a nice pair of earrings. We normally don't celebrate Valentine's Day so this was an unexpected surprise and so sweet of him! And all I got him was chocolate.. LOL

Comment by Carrie Erickson on February 17, 2018 at 9:51pm

I love your videos - super fun and James is such a good sport!  I don't have a favorite valentine memory as my husband and I don't really celebrate Valentines though he usually always brings me flowers on that day which is wonderful!

Comment by DUMONTIER Marjorie on February 17, 2018 at 1:55pm

I sadly don’t even have a Vday memory to share ! I’m single since 2013, and never really celebrated Valentine when I was not single so.... But it was a great video, really loved it !

[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Comment by Bonnie Johnson on February 17, 2018 at 1:14pm

My favorite Valentine's memories are of candlelight dinners at home, complete with china, crystal and silver. My husband of 43 years does all the cooking and clean up. It is always a delicious and elegant meal.

Comment by Linsey on February 17, 2018 at 12:33pm

Super fun video and I love your V-day card!!!

My fave Valentine's Day memory is the year that I talked my hubby (bf at the time) into taking me out to a super nice restaurant. It was overlooking the water and had live piano playing and we had to dress all fancy...not typical for us. Well, since it was Valentine's day, I guess the restaurant decided to try and maximize its revenue that night and crammed a bunch of extra tables into the already compact space. We were crammed in like sardines, practically touching elbows with the diners next to us and could literally hear every word of conversation on either side of us. There was absolutely zero privacy--no exactly ideal for an intimate, romantic convo with your honey. Then, when it came time to eat, my husband had ordered a $60 piece of lobster, which the waiter accidentally gave to the person next to him, then re-gave to my hubby, so it kinda killed the upscale service vibe we were expecting. All in all, it was a terrible experience and it was then and there, we both agreed that we would never go out on Valentine's Day again. We've since had many V-day's at home where we kick back and watch a movie while eating a good homemade meal. Plus our beagle, Kenzie is our true love and we wouldn't even consider spending Valentine's anywhere that she wasn't. :)

Comment by Penny Mcguire on February 17, 2018 at 7:35am

My favorite memory is marrying my wonderful and very handsome husband on Valentine's Day 26 years ago ❤
Your videos crack me up! I chuckle every time, but your cards do turn out very nice, even with the few oops here and there. That's crafting!

Comment by Jeanne Jenner on February 16, 2018 at 7:34pm

Great video. My favorite valentine memories are from when my husband would surprise me with beautiful  flowers. I now have those great memories of  him and our years we had together, now he watches over me from above.

Comment by Leslie Davis on February 16, 2018 at 12:08am

Another fun video.  My fav VDay memory would be getting married in the Bahamas on this date, many years ago.