Blue Raspberry Card Base- 4" X 8", scored at 4", and folded in half

Back Onyx Layer- 3 5/8" X 3 5/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Scraps for focal image layers and greeting layers

Stamp Set- Fishing you the Best from the Days of Summer StampTV Kit

Ink Pad- GKD Red Hot

Card Stock- GKD Blue Raspberry, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Summer Brights

Ribbon- GKD White Grograin

1/4 inch pop dots, Spellbinders classic circles dies, adhesive

Comment by Suzanne Jones on June 15, 2013 at 9:54pm

Is there a reason why I cant see the videos here on StampTV?  Do I need to do something from my end? Thanks for any solutions!

Comment by Pat Kenoyer on June 15, 2013 at 7:00pm

This is such a cute card.  Love the bright colors!

Comment by virginia rothery on June 14, 2013 at 5:51pm
I just got my kit yesterday and I'm having fun with it! Thanks for all the goodies! Love the stamps!
Comment by Gail on June 14, 2013 at 5:05pm
Cute card, but I've never heard of "a pinch to grow an inch". What does it mean?
Comment by Clara Scully-Mitchell on June 14, 2013 at 11:57am

Can hardly wait to receive my Days of Summer Stamp TV kit so that I can start to make the cards.  This will be my first order and if it is a good as it looks not my last

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on June 14, 2013 at 10:20am

What an adorable card!   Yesterday received my Days of Summer Stamp TV Kit, and can't wait to make this card.  Now that I have a great grandson, I will be making him lots of cards!  Gina, thank you for always inspiring me. I love your kits because it's all there!!  I will be buying all your kits.  Recently bought all your ink pads, buttons and ribbon, so now I am prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Kathleen Baker on June 14, 2013 at 9:32am

Love all your fabulous cards they are fun, and have a simple elegance to them.

You demonstrate how you can make terrific cards with minimal effort. Thank you.

Comment by Pamela S. Bugglin on June 14, 2013 at 9:04am

So cute!  And so quick - love it!

Comment by Jan Walczak on June 14, 2013 at 9:01am

very cute card  i have lots of little ones in the family that live miles apart and so i can make several of these for those little ones for birthdays  thanks