Turquoise Sea Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 5" X 1 1/8"

Patterned Paper Strip- 5" X 1"

Focal Image Black Onyx Layer- 2 5/8" X 4 1/8"

Focal Image White Layer- 2 1/2" X 4

Stamp Sets- Sweet Friend and Dreams Take Flight (Spring Parade StampTV Kit)

Ink Pads- GKD Red Hot, Memento Black, Rich Cocoa

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Spring Parade 6 X 6 paper pack

Copic Markes, Black Brads, Adhesive, 1/4" pop dots

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 28, 2013 at 7:52am

so very cute, like the heart leaves :)

Comment by Betty Neville on April 20, 2013 at 12:26am

Wonderful card, Gina!  May have to case it!  The dp in this kit is absolutely beautiful!

Comment by Dotti De Simone on April 19, 2013 at 2:52pm
Gina, again you outdid yourself. Thank you for all the inspiration. This is so cheerful.....I must try to duplicate it.
Comment by Pat Collins on April 19, 2013 at 12:14pm

I really want to make this card but I do not have copic markers but going to try another the bic makers.  I will post if it turns out.  Thanks for the idea Gina!

Comment by tammie lien on April 18, 2013 at 4:59pm

Such a sweet card...Going to make this for a dear friend that is in a nursing home for 6 weeks,She loves birds,Thank you Gina for all that you do.BTW:I am not an expert in shading either,I just love to color...Hugs and have a lovely day:)

Comment by Chris on April 18, 2013 at 10:45am
Just an adorable card.
Comment by Maureen Metcalf on April 18, 2013 at 7:14am

Always look forward to Gina's inspiration!  Makes my day!

Comment by Melanie Henderson on April 17, 2013 at 9:01pm

This new GKD Red Hot sure describes the essence of the color - almost fluorescent.  Fun to use and I love the result of using this bright shade for the heart leaves.  Also like this simple focal image backed with all the different kinds of flowers in the paper.  Good job; thanks so much Gina!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on April 17, 2013 at 2:33pm

Another love love love card and video -- thank you Gina!

Comment by June Lihrman on April 17, 2013 at 1:30pm

This is so cute.  I already made one as I love it so much.  Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas.