Sweet Mango card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Digital paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for focal image and greeting

Stamp Set- Feel the Magic

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks

Paper- GKD Card stock Sweet Mango, Black, 80lb white

Digital Paper- Modern Wardrobe from the Freebies Page at StampTV.com

Copic Markers, Copic Blender Pen, Sakura Stardust Pens, Nestabilities Mega Ovals and Ribbon tags 3, Black Double Stitched Ribbon

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 5, 2015 at 9:40am

Gina, I forgot to add in my previous comment, that I see your daughter is very talented as well!  That image is Fantastic!  She takes after her Mama eh!

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 5, 2015 at 9:39am

Excellent Gina!  I have now downloaded the digital collection and can't wait to get started with my Distress Inks. Thanks so much Gina!

Comment by Marilyn Pool on October 31, 2013 at 3:42pm

Thank you Gina.  They will be great to add to my digital collection. I have your digital paper before.

Comment by Christian Chandler on October 31, 2013 at 1:17pm

You are such a classy stamper Gina, and so many idea's thank you very much.

Comment by Dawn Skene on October 31, 2013 at 9:48am

Thanks for these beautiful papers!

Comment by Marjorie Eades on October 31, 2013 at 7:45am

Oh Gina, these are so wonderful thank you so very much.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on October 31, 2013 at 7:25am

I use a Canon Printer and the ink does not smear for me. You can also try printing on a laser printer.

Comment by Helen Brost on December 17, 2011 at 10:34am

Wishing you Gina and your staff a wonderful Xmas and the best in the New Year.

Comment by Helen Brost on October 23, 2011 at 6:51pm
Love the black & white papers thank you. Your videos are so helpful, and beautiful.
Comment by patricia posk on October 23, 2011 at 1:17am

Dear Gina

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebee..The papers are wonderful and your added touches make them fantastic.

Wishing  your daughter well and having fun at school. Hope your not too lonesome without her. ha ha ha..

They sure grow up fast and then they're gone for a time..but always come back for love and support.

take care and GB and thankyou for the freebee

pat