A couple of final products and a fond farewell- CHA Summer 2010

Visit Outdoors and More for more information about their scrapbook page frames.

Comment by Sandra Tenteye on August 18, 2010 at 5:15pm
Wow Gina what a great technique and you make it look so easy. I cannot wait to try it. Many thanks
Comment by linda payne on August 1, 2010 at 10:32pm
wow! thanks so much for these videos - you look great btw (-:
cant wait to try NEW stuff....woooo hooooo!!!!
Comment by Laura Palys on August 1, 2010 at 12:39am
Kudos to you & your crew Gina, the CHA videos were awesome !!
Comment by Pamela Vogrin on July 31, 2010 at 11:25pm
Thanks Gina for bringing us along to CHA!! Your videos were awesome as are you! :-)
Comment by Charlene (LilLuvsStampin on SCS) on July 31, 2010 at 12:51pm
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Gina and Stamp TV crew, for giving those of us who could not attend CHA a glimpse into it with all of your fabulous videos! You are the bestest!
Comment by Stampinsher on July 31, 2010 at 12:34pm
Gina and StampTV Crew,
I've enjoyed all of the videos that was shared while you were at the CHA Summer 2010 event. Extremely excited to see all of the new ideas and products. Travel safely. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Comment by Elaine on July 31, 2010 at 9:05am
Thanks for the inside scoop of CHA! I really enjoyed the videos!
Comment by Lisa Kind on July 31, 2010 at 9:00am
Gina, I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed your videos from CHA! I wish I could have been there, but I was through your virtual tour! Great job as always! You were meant to be on camera!
Comment by MaryAnne Rhodes on July 31, 2010 at 7:02am
Gina: THANK YOU!!! for the wonderful week at CHA! Almost like really being at the show.
You are the best!!
Mary Anne
Comment by Sandy Bee on July 30, 2010 at 7:40pm
It is so wonderful to turn on the computer and gets such wonderful ideas for those of us that cannot make it to the show - and Gina you do such a wonderful job!! Thanks. Sandy bee