5 Cards 1 Stamp - 5 Ways to get the Most out of Your Stamps!

Guest designer Justine Hovey shares 5 beautiful cards featuring stamps by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs!

You can find Melanie's stamp collection here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

Comment by claudia williams on May 26, 2017 at 1:04pm

Love your cards...I'm going to try this today.  Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Comment by Justine Hovey on May 23, 2017 at 7:30am

Thank you everyone for your kind words and I am happy to see that everyone enjoyed the video :)

Comment by Bonita J Lucas on May 22, 2017 at 4:44am

Talking too fast. Great video. Needs to slow down.

Comment by Retta Rae on May 20, 2017 at 2:57pm

Great way to use this terrific stamp set!  I got the Misti corners while I was on vacation, so am anxious to try this technique, if I ever get back in my craft room!

Comment by roxane emerson on May 19, 2017 at 9:32pm

Thank you  for showing  me so many cards with one stamp . Awesome  !!

Comment by Susie Moore, GKD DT on May 19, 2017 at 8:53pm
Such a fantastic video and wonderful cards. My favorite is the water colored one, but they are all beautiful !!
Comment by Jane Mason on May 19, 2017 at 7:57pm
Great cards I love the backgrounds.
Comment by PAT EDGE on May 19, 2017 at 5:01pm

I really enjoyed Justine.  She had some very good ideas.  I love the fact that she stamps Just for You on the front and leaves the inside blank until she needs it..   I am going to look for her on you tube   A Big Thank you

Comment by Jan Brazier on May 19, 2017 at 4:03pm

So excited to see Justine here! Have been watching her videos for some time now - even subscribe to her youtube channel. Her work is so awesome!! Thank you!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on May 19, 2017 at 3:22pm

Beautiful cards and I love the 5 different ways you used the images! <3  :)  Thank You for sharing and Inspiring!  <3