2 scraps of white for card base

1 6" X 6" piece of patterned paper for envelope

Stamp Set- Wishing You Joy

Card Stock- GKD 120lb white

Patterned Paper- Wishing you Joy

Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa

Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pens, Spellbinders Labels 16 dies, Scor-tape 1/8"

Comment by Helen Brost on December 10, 2011 at 10:53am

Love it- enjoy all your videos

Comment by Sue Laine on November 17, 2011 at 2:09pm

You used a 6"x6" piece of paper for a 4"square card.  Is there any for making different sizes of square cards? For example, what size of paper would you use for a 3" square card?  Or a 5" square card?  Thanks for your help and for the terrific ideas.  Suzyque

Comment by Susan H. on November 7, 2011 at 12:46am
What a super set of stamps.  I love how they work with the Spellbinders dies.  Thanks for the tips on making an envelope using the ScorPal.  Is there a chart or way of knowing what size your paper should be when making an envelope with the ScorPal?
Comment by Evelyn Canning on November 6, 2011 at 11:10am
great idea, Gina.  I love the practicality, plus the appealing look of both the card and envelope.
Comment by Lynne Neumann on November 6, 2011 at 7:23am

Good looking card, and love the envelope.   Love you site and stamps, and paper.  Well just everything really.

Comment by Pat B. Locastro on November 4, 2011 at 1:40pm
The card is adorable. Thanks for making the envelope with the Score Pal. I have a Score Buddy and have never been able to figure out how to make an envelope.  I will try it now that I have seen you do it. You are the best teacher there is. Thanks.
Comment by Gail E. Schaefer on November 4, 2011 at 8:32am
I absolutely love this idea - the shape of the card is unique,  And what a simple way to make an envelope!  Keep it up, Gina - your creativity amazes me.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 2, 2011 at 11:11pm
What a cute and simple card idea. The coloring hints are great, too! EZ envelope-luv! And please accept our sincere condolences from our home to all of you for the loss of your dear friend. Yours, Rosy & Bruce
Comment by Dawn B on November 2, 2011 at 7:00pm

Thank you Gina, you and your amazing team of talent are my go to place for inspiration!

I have a score pal and a score-it. Any envelope guide lines for the score-it?

Comment by Gayle Montayo on November 2, 2011 at 10:27am
Very adorable! Your demonstrations are so clear and professional. I really enjoy them. Thank you Gina...Hugs