Today we are helping to spread the word about a very special card drive being hosted by our very own Giovana Smith. As I am starting the hop today, you should have arrived from the StampTV forum here. This drive is for four adorable kids with spina bifida. The details are as follows:
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901
- Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below (you can click on their names to read more about each of them). The card can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids:
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of the child. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing.
- Mail your card(s) to Giovana along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!:
Everyone who mails in a card for each of the children will be entered into a drawing to win a grand prize! Amazing companies have donated over $400 in prizes! Anyone can participate and have a chance at this AWESOME prize!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
- Spellbinders: 4 die sets!! Value : $100.00!
- Tombow: Markers and adhesives!! Thanks Melissa C!!
I have made two cards so far:
Both cards are basically the same - I just used different colors and dp. I used Theresa's fabulous set "Little Critters". Cardstock is GKD PL "Sweet Asparagus",
"Kraft", and "Chocolate Kiss". I will make two more cards (different ones this time) before sending them all to Giovana.
Thanks for looking! Now let's see what fabulous creations Carolina has in store for us at: