I recently got some questions on how did I create the 3D effect on the flower. Wish I had some pictures to show the “how to”, but I hope the 5 steps below are clear enough.
- I stamped the flower image on two different color cardstocks (white and light blue stocks).
- With the help of copic markers I colored the entire flower image stamped on the white cardstock, and used it as my base image.
- With the flower image stamped on the light blue stock, I only colored around 10 little flowers and cut them out with an exacto knife.
- Using mini glue dots, I layered all the little flowers on top of the base image for a 3D effect.
- To finish up the image I added small little pearls in the center of all the flowers (layered and not layered).
Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.