I wanted to use the word "beautiful" and the set A Beautiful Life and I wanted my card to read "You are Beautiful". The words "are" and "beautiful" are both from A Beautiful life. I masked the phrase "you are a" to just stamp the "are" from A Beautiful Life. I wanted a cursive "you", so I found it in Rose Bouquet, mini set and masked the words that were not "You". I plan to send this to my sister, (I have 3 sisters.) who needs to be told she is beautiful. She is on chemo and this is the month she lost her hair. Her wig is pretty and she looks good in it. I colored my tulips with both ink, innocent pink, and a Spectrum Noir marker. I added sparkle with my Spectrum Clear Sparkle pen. This is prettier in real life.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on January 20, 2018 at 7:33pm

Beautiful card, beautiful you and beautiful sister...such a lovely thought and support for your sister while she is undergoing treatments.

Comment by Diana Scott on January 16, 2018 at 10:04am

Beautiful card - your sister will love!  Hugs!

Comment by Jan Brazier on January 9, 2018 at 7:37pm

Such a beautiful card, Lisa! I am sure it will bring a smile to your sister's face. Such a beautiful gesture!

Comment by Golda on January 8, 2018 at 2:55pm

They are always prettier in person, but it is beautiful here.  I'm sure your sister will appreciate it and the love behind it that shines through.

Comment by Judy Inukai on January 6, 2018 at 8:34pm

Wonderful card. Great job of combining the sentiments. I'm sure it will lift your sister's spirits. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Comment by El Ivens on January 6, 2018 at 8:05pm

Beautiful card.  I am sure this will left her spirits.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on January 6, 2018 at 5:36pm

Beautiful card and You will make her day when she gets this card! Chemo is tough and this will lift her spirits! Thank you for jining in the Monthly Mix Challenge this month! <3

Comment by Johanna Rundell on January 6, 2018 at 3:48pm

Chemo is hard to experience although it isn't as bad as it used to be. I kind of didn't mind being bald although I did use a wig some of the time to keep my head warm. We never believe we can look good without hair but often we look just fine. You sister will love this card. It is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect for her. I hope things go well for her on the cancer journey. will pray for a full recovery.

Comment by Jane Mason on January 6, 2018 at 3:04pm

I will say a prayer for your sister. Chemo is hard on you emotionally and physically.

This card is sure to lift her spirits.