Let's Keep It Simple Please!
One of Dave’s high school friends passed away unexpectedly and I needed to make a sympathy card quick, so again using the technique used by the talented GinaK in her latest video using embossing folders, I made this. Not as much fun as the previous birthday cards I posted.

I used the branch and sympathy sentiment from Theresa Momber’s Elegant Florals and the embossing folder from Darice called “Fall Leaf” background. The branch was stamped using Memento Potters Clay and Bamboo Leaves, a pretty fall combination and the sentiment was stamped using Potters Clay. A touch of Sakura Clear Star on the branch and a couple of the embossed swirls and that was it.

Comment by Gabi Heinrich on September 24, 2014 at 9:14pm

This is absolutely beautiful!  I really love this combination.  Very well done!

Comment by Hazel Basnett on September 22, 2014 at 6:15pm

As always  Barbara  your cards are very distinctive in their classic  way! this is a lovely  idea, and one I will be having a look at.

Comment by Anna Jernigan on September 21, 2014 at 10:07pm

Gorgeous!  Love the elegance of it all!

Comment by Kelly Gilchrist on September 21, 2014 at 7:10pm

What a beautiful card!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 21, 2014 at 5:32pm

Oh so sorry to know a friend of Dave's passed away! Your card is breathtaking though. Love how you used the ef on half the card and the stamping on the top half. How elegant!

Comment by Virginia Burns on September 21, 2014 at 5:16pm

Really beautiful.

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on September 21, 2014 at 5:14pm

ANOTHER EF I need!  Gorgoues creation!  Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week!

Comment by Lisa Babitz on September 21, 2014 at 5:08pm

This is just beautiful.  I love the embossing folder you used.  This is a great CAS card and perfect for a sympathy card.

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on September 21, 2014 at 4:01pm

What a beautiful sympathy card. I love the embossing with the design you chose.