This note card was made for the watercolor challenge. The stamp set duo I used is "If I Had a Flower" by gkd. The inks used to watercolor the flowers and leaves were Tim Holtz distress inks: spun sugar, victorian velvet, and mowed lawn. The image was first stamped with black stazon onto white watercolor paper. Then the three distress inks were smeared onto my craft mat. Using my water brush, I added a little water to each of the inks and painted in the colors. The background panel was inked with the victorian velvet - directly from the ink pad, and then the panel was embossed using the Cricut Cuttlebug (Anna Griffin) Matelasse embossing folder. Both of these panels were matted with gina k kraft cardstock. The card base is white watercolor paper.