Wild birthday with acetate

I stamped my Giraffe from Wild About You on GKD white layering weight cs using GKD Warm Cocoa ink then fussy cut him. The card front is GKD Warm Cocoa cs and the greeting is heat embossed with GKD fine detail white ep. On the inside, I sponged a strip as wide as the acetate strip with GKD ocean mist and warm cocoa ink, stamped the tree and the tufts of grass from Wild About You with GKD Dark Chocolate ink. Mounted the giraffe on foam squares. Think it was one of the quickest cards I have ever made, Was a bit difficult to photograph but I think you get the general effect of it. Such fun to do! Thanks Cat! Thanks for looking!

Comment by Shelley V on February 27, 2017 at 6:09am

It may have been quick to make, but it certainly looks like a work of art!  Fabulous card, Jan!

Comment by Mary Kay Werry on February 26, 2017 at 6:04pm

oh I love the peek a boo Giraffe  Such a great card.

Comment by Dawn Skene on February 25, 2017 at 4:33pm

Lovely card! I like the nice scene you have made.

Comment by Cindy Miller on February 24, 2017 at 10:12pm
Great design, I like how you colored the inside of the card too!
Comment by Bonnie on February 23, 2017 at 6:47pm

Too cool, you got this.

Comment by Rebecca on February 23, 2017 at 8:36am

Fantastic card, Jan, I really do love these colours, Ocean Mist and Chocolate are a favourite of mine at the moment along with a few others:) I really do like how you have designed your card and love how you have placed the acetate as a panel down your card and the giraffe so elegantly placed.  Awesome :)

Comment by El Ivens on February 22, 2017 at 8:37pm

Love the layout.  the acetate on the inside is such a good idea

Comment by Donna Anderson on February 22, 2017 at 7:15pm

Great card and love your design

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on February 22, 2017 at 5:44pm

Fantastic card Jan!  Love the color choices and the really cool layout

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on February 22, 2017 at 8:59am

LOVE how you have used the acetate and made that little strip!  So awesome with the giraffe overlapping!  Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge this week!