I used Petals and Wings and Sentimental Bouquet for this card. The embossing folder is from Sizzix. I added a bit of blue ink to give it a sky color background. The shadow you see is from my window as the lighting was much better there.

Comment by Jane Mason on August 10, 2017 at 9:39pm

This card is adorable.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 10, 2017 at 7:57pm

What a sweet card! I love those little birds and a great design! Thank You for playing along in this moths STVKC! :)

Comment by Anna Jernigan on August 9, 2017 at 9:56am

Awww.  That is sooo cute.  I love that set.  It is a big one, so not in my filing system of GKD stamp sets!

Every once in a while I notice it, and remember how adorable that set is.  I need to figure out a system to get that up close and personal!!
Thx for reminding me.

Love the coloring.....just adorable whole card!

Comment by Selina Macisco on August 7, 2017 at 5:12pm

I think that Petals and Wings was my very first purchase from Gina.  I loved it then and I love it now.  I also like the EF!  Good job! :)

Comment by Judy Inukai on August 7, 2017 at 1:37pm

Cute card. I really like the embossing folder you used. Perfect one layer card. You're really on a roll today.

Comment by Gerry Morse on August 7, 2017 at 1:13pm

Who would not feel very special when receiving this beauty. Love the embossing, soft colors and those cute little birdies.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on August 7, 2017 at 11:50am

Those cute birds look so lovely in the center. Great card Lisa

Comment by Margaret D on August 7, 2017 at 11:09am

Beautiful card Lisa.  I agree with Judy, these birds are so adorable and such a simple cards too.