Tag you're it

Stamp set: Merry and Bright. Sent: Christmas Magic. CS: Pure luxury White and Cherry Red. Inkpad: Cherry Red. Bling is from my own stash.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on November 14, 2017 at 11:55am

Love this! I'm always one to go for the CAS style. You did a great job!

Comment by Judy e mathena on November 13, 2017 at 11:11am

Lovely tags, you did a great job on all three. Love it my friend.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on November 12, 2017 at 7:45pm

Simply beautiful and elegant at the same time.

Comment by Jane Mason on November 12, 2017 at 6:31pm
Simply Perfect!
Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on November 12, 2017 at 5:45pm

Selina this is nothing short of fabulous.  Love everything about it.  That tiny touch of green really compliments the tag so much. The framing and double stitching is the perfect way to showcase the stamping inside.  Love the addition of a bit of height on one flower while the other peeks out from behind,  Great job!  Way to inspire us all,

Comment by El Ivens on November 12, 2017 at 1:32pm

Very pretty. Love that little bit of bling on the poinsettia's

Comment by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT on November 12, 2017 at 1:27pm
Beautiful tag, Selina! Love the poinsettia and how you used the Rectangle Foil-Mates dies to create your tag! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks MIUM challenge!
Comment by Gerry Morse on November 11, 2017 at 9:21pm

Selina my sweet, sweet friend, your latest tags are awesome. I'm not taking time to comment on each one but I want you to know I love them all.

Comment by Judy Inukai on November 11, 2017 at 5:37pm

Very pretty. I like the bling in the center and the red and white twine.

Comment by Jan Brazier on November 11, 2017 at 4:45pm

Another beauty! My goodness, Selina, you have created some very beautiful tags. Awesome job, sweet friend!