This card is far from perfect but the sentiment is right on. I have spent the last six days at the hospital with my husband. He has been through a lot and doesn't complain at all. I on the other hand haven't been quite so nice -I have been rather demanding. He was walking and was hit by a large van. I just came home tonight and thought to myself I need to get the card made now. I tried three times and kept messing up the sentiment. I used a sentiment from All About You and the floral stamp is from Bold and Blooming.
Also, would like to apologize for not looking at all the other cards, I am exhausted and going to bed.

Comment by El Ivens on September 25, 2017 at 9:30pm

Thanks Johanna.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on September 25, 2017 at 9:17pm

I'm so glad you have your hubby at home as I always believe there is less stress and better healing in familiar surroundings. Sending blessings your way and hope that you both get through this soon

Comment by El Ivens on September 25, 2017 at 9:13pm

Thank you for the kind words.  I was able to bring my husband home tonight.  He will have a rough couple of weeks but it should be more comfortable for him to be home.

Comment by lovinpaper on September 25, 2017 at 9:37am

Your card is lovely!  Never worry about looking through the gallery and leaving comments.  Taking care of yourself and getting rest is way more important.  I read your post last night, then told my husband.  We are gladly keeping you and your husband in our prayers.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on September 24, 2017 at 9:05pm

Soft and pretty and you managed beauty in spite of chaos in your life. I do hope your hubby gets better real quick. How absolutely awful for him and for you.

Comment by Jan Brazier on September 24, 2017 at 8:42pm

El, your card is beautiful! You have done a wonderful job! Especially under the harrowing circumstances. Thinking of you both. Don't forget to look after yourself as well. Hugs to you, sweetie!

Comment by Judy Inukai on September 24, 2017 at 8:14pm

Your card is lovely. I really like the white embossed flowers with the colors you chose. So sorry to hear of your husband's accident. I know it is hard on both of you. You are both in my prayers.

Comment by Jane Mason on September 24, 2017 at 7:53pm
Your card is beautiful. I am so sorry to hear about your husbands ordeal.
My prayers are with you both. It is hard to see some one you love go through something like that.
God Bless you both.