STV15MON43 Splatter - Shake N Pop Snowman front of card

This is my first shaker card. I now see a few details I wish I had added but it's ok...I know it's really light but the window layer is White with Ocean Mist put in the lid and watered down with a paint brush and splattered to look like snow. I also embossed it with my scorPal to make it look like siding on a house.
I used Ocean Mist and Christmas Pine ink, White and Christmas Pine card stock and stamped using the Christmas Wishes, Let It Snow and Winter Cheer stamp sets. The snowman from the Winter Cheer set is reversed and I used Black pen for the outline, Spectrum Noir and Copic markers to color as well as on the snowy drift. I used glitter and glass beads, a piece of plastic from a package I didn't want to waste, paper from the Winter Cheer pattern paper pack and sealed the window with 2 layers of Scotch brand tape

Comment by Elizabeth Bailey on October 31, 2015 at 10:45am

Fabulous Card!  Window scenes are so beautiful and this one is way way cute!  Super fun card and a fantastic job putting this together!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 30, 2015 at 6:12pm

So darling. Love the window scene and the little snowman outside in the snow.

Comment by Kathy Moore on October 29, 2015 at 6:29pm

Thank you so much Judy. This was a lot of fun. Hope to have time to try something else for this challenge.

Comment by Judy Woodland on October 29, 2015 at 4:49pm

Oh, wow, you have outdone yourself here, Kathy! so many wonderful details, and you have executed the shaker card technique perfectly. I love how that snowman is peeking into the house, very clever! And that pop up tree inside is genius!!! The whole thing is just so adorable, well done! Great take on the splatter challenge, thanks for playing along this week!

Comment by Kathy Moore on October 29, 2015 at 10:52am

Hi Sharon....I made such a big mess **smile** and I'm sure I will be finding glitter for days! Have a great day

Comment by Sharon Underwood on October 29, 2015 at 10:02am

Wow, what a pretty card! I love the scene with all the glitter and glass beads. You added a lot of detail and it looks fabulous! Way to go on your first shaker card! I still struggle with those.

Comment by Kathy Moore on October 28, 2015 at 10:37pm

Hi Judy, thank you. I keep moving the views around....lol. It's fine. This was fun. Will make more but I have so much to learn about how to put them together. Thank you for your encouragment. The splatter was fun. Felt like an real abstract artist throwing ink and water at a piece of cardstock. LOL