Stamp set: Made with Love. CS: Black Onyx and both weights of pure luxury white. Sent: Elegant Florals 2. SN Aqua's: Yellow, Sunset and Peacock blue. Bling is from my own stash. Splatters with the same aqua names.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on February 8, 2016 at 4:08pm

Beautiful!  I love the colors you used and your butterflies! Great splatters too!  Thank You so much for joining in this months watercolor challenge over in the Addicts Group! :)  Happy Stamping and Have A Great Day!  :) <3

Comment by Selina Macisco on February 8, 2016 at 2:01pm

Hey there Verna!  I want to thank you for the lovely comments on my Butterfly card!  Have a great week and please know that I appreciate you taking the time to do this.  :)

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on February 7, 2016 at 9:08pm
So gorgeous. Love those colors.
Comment by Silke Ledlow, GKD DT on February 7, 2016 at 11:10am
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love this CAS design with the splash of colors! Thank you for playing!
Comment by Sharon Underwood on February 6, 2016 at 6:07pm

Very pretty -- love the colors you used on the butterflies!

Comment by Dawn Skene on February 6, 2016 at 5:59am

So pretty!

Comment by Judy Inukai on February 5, 2016 at 8:26pm

Very pretty. Great coloring on the butterflies.

Comment by Heidi... on February 5, 2016 at 10:41am
Those Butteflies look like they are having fun! I like the splatter and the colors you picked!
Comment by Johanna Rundell on February 5, 2016 at 10:38am

With all the practice you've been doing I'm not surprised by the stunning results on this card. It is lovely.