This was a spur of the moment card creation as I found a need for a sympathy card and had none in my supply on hand. I used the flowers and leaves from the Spring Blossoms set from the Shabby Spring TV Kit. The sentiment and label are from the Sympathy Label duo set. I stamped with Red Hot and Warm Cocoa Gina K. Designs inks. My card stock was Warm Cocoa Kraft from Gina K. Designs. I made a layered flower design by using both the larger and smaller versions of the bloom and added some bling for the center. My ribbon came from the kit and was a perfect compliment to the design and with that ribbon I added a single knot bow to the center. And, again I added more bling on the sentiment panel.

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on March 31, 2014 at 8:27am

What an awesome 'Spur'!!  LOVE this on the kraft, simply gorgeous!  Thanks so much for playing along in the MIUM challenge this week!

Comment by Nana Griffin on March 30, 2014 at 10:20pm

Love your layered flower design Verna! The colors you chose are very nice.

Comment by Virginia Burns on March 28, 2014 at 9:29pm

Love this Verna!! Love the colours you chose to go with the Kraft!

Comment by Cheryl Wright on March 28, 2014 at 4:49pm

Beautiful, Verna. Such a calming card!

Comment by Amy Gates on March 28, 2014 at 10:42am
I've sketched this out to try and CASE it this weekend. I just love it. I'll let you know how it turns out. The colors and design are wonderful.
Comment by Lisa Lynne Miller on March 28, 2014 at 9:21am

Soft and sweet.  I really like this card.  The flat back pearls are the perfect balance to add some spark.  Did you color them yourself or did they come that color?  If you colored them, what color did you use?

Comment by Donna Phelan on March 28, 2014 at 6:08am

VERY Pretty!  Beautiful layout and design, love it all!  (sorry it is a sympathy card!)

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 27, 2014 at 7:33pm

I love this.  I love the colors, the background paper and that layered flower… Great work.  :)

Comment by Heidi... on March 27, 2014 at 12:23pm

Very pretty and appropriate design for a sympathy card.