I used a background paper where I had cleaned up some residue Color Bursts off the craft mat. So today I used the Gina K. Designs Stippled Natures Set by Beth Silaika to create a card for Ruth. I wanted to have the look of second generation stamping (I think that is the term) so I took a fine line black alcohol pen and drew around the flowers and leaves. And, I was not accurate on purpose as I wanted to achieve the look of that technique without having the second outline stamp.

Comment by Selina Macisco on August 1, 2015 at 5:46pm

Beautiful card Verna!  I love the BG and the colors!  :)

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 31, 2015 at 10:26pm

It's so beautiful I don't know what to say. Definitely needs to be framed ♥

Comment by Johanna Rundell on July 31, 2015 at 6:43pm

This is a lovely card Verna and the background is perfect. I try not to throw away scraps either as often they can be used in a different way. Sometimes my mistakes become a not bad card. I'm so glad you are back doing the challenges.

Comment by Judy Woodland on July 31, 2015 at 5:49pm

LOVE it!! That background is so cool. I have thought before that it's such a shame to throw away paper towel, or whatever, that we use to clean up with, because the colors are so pretty. Ruth will love your card too!!

Comment by Joyce Erb on July 31, 2015 at 5:17pm
Beautiful card Verna and love the clean up background LOL
Comment by Diana Scott on July 31, 2015 at 5:08pm
Beautiful card! I just purchased some Brusho inks and this reminds me of them. I'm sure Ruth will enjoy this!