This is my tiny corner book marker I made using a variety of die templates and stamps. I didn't use vibrant red for the roses. Instead I chose a very quiet pink to go with my off-white handbag! And I used a couple of die templates and stamp sets to colour my roses. Isn't she a cutie?! These tiny beauties are really addictive! I might make a couple more before the week is up! haha I already see soooo many pretty submissions in the gallery! Thanks for the challenge, Lee!

Comment by Leslie Brown on August 18, 2011 at 5:06am

Thanks, Leslie. This is my favourite-ST bookmarker too! hehe

And for anyone interested, here's the link of the tutorial I learnt from. GL!

Comment by Leslie Brown on August 16, 2011 at 11:41am
I actually saw this from a tutorial online. I forget who its from, but, its there. I'll see if I can find the link. Its real easy because all you need to do is decide which die templates to cover the top triangle. I would usually stamp and cut my images out separately and stick them on top of my cut out die template design. Then, I'd add some embellishments as I see fit. This rose one was lacking a 3D effect, so I added the pearls. hehe I think its CUTESY!
Comment by Virginia Wingo on August 15, 2011 at 1:31pm
I agree with Tammy, wish we could see how you made them.
Comment by Leslie Brown on August 14, 2011 at 9:23pm

Thank you for the kind words, ladies! And for liking my simple corner bookmarkers. I made a few and this is my absolute fav! I dunno how to do tutorials, Tammy! lol Wish I could! I only have this very old web cam. And I don't know how to record from it. In anycase, here is the what the rest of the bookmarks look like.

The pinkish rose is here.

I've just uploaded a few more here.

Enjoy yourself for now, everyone!

Comment by Tammy Andrzejczak on August 14, 2011 at 2:54pm
Beautiful...you should do a tutorial=]
Comment by Lagene Sands on August 13, 2011 at 11:41pm
This is a beauty!
Comment by Donna Fleming on August 13, 2011 at 10:48pm
Very sweet!  Looks so old fashioned!  Great bookmark!
Comment by Janeen Thompson on August 13, 2011 at 9:13pm
What a beautiful corner book mark.  Great idea with the decorative stamps and then the pink tones.
Comment by Judy Woodland on August 13, 2011 at 7:15pm
Love how you used the die cuts to embellish.....looks great. Love the soft color too.
Comment by Lee on August 13, 2011 at 7:15pm
Oh what a beautiful corner bookmark!  I love the layered flower!!