I needed a sympathy card and in past years I have always bought the one that is titled The Rose Beyond The Wall, it is just a beautiful poem, you can find it here: http://www.funeralhelper.org/the-rose-beyond-the-wall-a-l-frink-popular.html

Comment by Nana Griffin on April 13, 2014 at 8:48am

This is a beautiful card Donna. How did you get the wall effect? Thanks for the link to the poem site.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 8, 2014 at 5:25pm

so pretty

Comment by Leslie Davis on April 7, 2014 at 10:17pm
Donna, thank you for this. I haven't heard this poem for twenty years at a grief group when I lost my daughter. Thank you for a beautiful card with a beautiful poem. It hit home.
Comment by Saika on April 7, 2014 at 9:09am

Lovely Card

Comment by Kathy Krug on April 6, 2014 at 10:59pm

Love the vines coming over the wall and your coloring on the roses. I love that poem also.  I am always searching for something like this.

Comment by Nancy Leppek on April 6, 2014 at 2:31pm
LOVE this card Donna!
Comment by Judy Inukai on April 5, 2014 at 8:58pm

I got a card with that poem when my mom died many years ago, and I meant a great deal to me. Your depiction of the poem is just beautiful. Thanks for the link to the poem.

Comment by Barbara Campbell on April 5, 2014 at 4:11pm

This is a beautiful and very soothing poem.  Thanks for the site.  I have saved it for when ever I need it.  Our Brother-in-law fell last week and hit his head.  The memorial service is Sunday.  I send a card, but wish that I had this one and your wonderful expression of this poem.  You give so much!

Comment by Judy Woodland on April 5, 2014 at 11:44am

That poem is absolutely beautiful - and your card is beautiful too. Whoever gets it will be touched by your lovely sentiment, it fits the poem perfectly!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on April 4, 2014 at 6:11pm

Gorgeous.. :)  You have been busy.