My daughter has a wedding to go to soon, so I decided to use this challenge as an opportunity to make a card for her. I'm a January baby so, of course, I used red. I used GKD Red Velvet cs for the card base, layered GKD Black Onyx on it. I then used a heart stencil and spread Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone - on GKD white layering weight cs. I foiled a piece of GKD Foil Mates from the Ornamental Holiday set and used the GKD Radiant Red foil. I stamped the flowers from Boho Flowers with GKD Red Velvet and cut them out using the dies that came with the set. I then stamped the sentiment from Sentimental Calla Lily using GKD Black Onyx ink. I die cut it using the small double stitched rectangles from Thermoweb and layered it on GKD Black Onyx die cut using the large single stitched rectangles. Die cut the Alison's Ribbons die in Black Onyx and Red Velvet and layered behind the sentiment piece. Added some bling from my stash and spritzed the whole card with Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle. You can barely see it in the photo but it sparkles in real life. Thanks for looking!

Comment by Robin Logue on October 29, 2017 at 1:06pm

Lovely card.

Comment by Selina Macisco on October 27, 2017 at 3:15pm

Oh Jan, this is quite stunning!  I love all of the techniques you used to make it so beautiful!  Great job!   Your daughter and the bride will both love this handmade card!  :)

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on October 26, 2017 at 8:51pm

Gorgeous and elegant ....love the glittered hearts and the foiled bottom piece..

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on October 26, 2017 at 8:24pm

wow!  Very elegant and gorgeous!  Thanks so much for playing along!

Comment by El Ivens on October 26, 2017 at 8:18pm

Beautiful card.

Comment by Jane Mason on October 25, 2017 at 11:37pm
Beautiful card. So great for a wedding.
Comment by Johanna Rundell on October 25, 2017 at 5:03pm

I can see the sparkle and I'm sure in reality it is even more stunning. This is a fabulous card Jan. Red and black sure make a statement here. Beautifully done my friend.

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 25, 2017 at 2:18pm

So elegant and lovely with the glimmer paste design and the foiled papers. I am sure the happy couple will love it.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on October 25, 2017 at 8:38am

What a beautiful card! I love everything about it. You've inspired me to get out my glimmer paste and give it a try. Absolutely gorgeous!

Comment by lovinpaper on October 25, 2017 at 7:41am

Beautiful!  I have never used the glimmer paste, but it looks so neat with that stencil.  Love the sparkle.  The bride and groom will totally love this card.