Hello everyone! For this Friday challenge, I've decided to make a Christmassy shadow box card. It is a card with pull tabs on the sides. When flatten, the card will lay out nicely. And when you push the tabs inwards, it will 'shrink' into a smallish box like that. This was cased from Cat's beautiful Green Peace card. Done entirely using GKD's Vintage Borders stamp set. I hope you ladies try this technique. It gives a whole new dimension to an otherwise flat-tish card. Well, I'm off to bed. Finally! hehe Take care, everyone! And enjoy your weekend! xox

P/S: Virginia, I did it! I did it! My first Christmas card in August! Now, all I gotta do is make about a dozen more! hahaha

Comment by Leslie Brown on August 22, 2011 at 4:01am
Thanks again, sweet Lynn! xox
Comment by Lynn on August 21, 2011 at 7:30pm
Fabulous work,,,tfs
Comment by Leslie Brown on August 20, 2011 at 9:56pm
Thanke, Nicke, Virginia, Cat, Joyce, Theresa and Joan! You ladies ROCK! And yes! It was fun messing up on this card on my first couple of tries! But hey! I learn better from my mistakes. haha! Have a great Sunday, ladies! xox
Comment by Joan LaBelle on August 20, 2011 at 8:02pm
Very pretty, love that shade of green.
Comment by Theresa on August 20, 2011 at 12:25pm
Oh, how good for you to get a Christmas card done already. Gorgeous!!!
Comment by Joyce Thurston on August 20, 2011 at 11:28am
This is fantastic.  Great job and wonderful sentifment!
Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on August 20, 2011 at 8:38am
What an awesome shadow box card!! LOVE that you used my card for inspiration to make this!
Comment by Virginia Wingo on August 20, 2011 at 8:29am
Good for you girl...see it wasn't that hard after all to make a Christmas card, and a beauty it is. I may have to give this one a try.
Comment by Leslie Brown on August 20, 2011 at 3:50am
Thank you, Vicki and Jennie for liking my simple card. This is a very fun challenge. I LOVE looking at Cat's beautiful gallery. There were so many things I love from there but I had to choose one. Or maybe two? hehehehehe xox
Comment by Jennie Harper on August 19, 2011 at 10:46pm
Beautiful design Leslie! Love the die you used for the opening and lovely shadow box card :)