This card was fun to create. I finally decided on using flowers from the Frame and Flowers 1 set. I had the flowers stamped and die cut, but not colored until today. I had the leaves stamped and die cut also. I tend to make several pieces and store them with my stamp set. I selected Tombow markers that matched the ink colors, or closely matched and colored the flowers. I popped the two sized up for a bit of dimension. I added quite a bit of sparkle with my Crafter's Companion Clear Sparkle pen to the leaves and the Stardust Glitter Pen in the clear star color to the center of the flowers. The basic idea came from Gina's video from last November. I watched the video, paused a bit, then tried the coloring and embossing. I used the same sentiment and colors she did.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on Sunday

Simply lovely card, Lisa.  The card sketch and colors are perfect.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on Saturday

I love this Lisa. It is so pretty and doing the sentiment in multi colours makes for a real impact. Those flowers are lovely.

Comment by Judy Inukai on August 9, 2018 at 6:16pm

Very pretty. I love the design and the colors on the flowers.

Comment by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT on August 9, 2018 at 5:05pm

Beautiful!  Love the flowers layered on the embossed background!  Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge!

Comment by judy e mathena on August 8, 2018 at 10:50pm

Lovely card Lisa. The colors are very pretty and everything balances just right. I do that from time to time, and it helps for a quick card.

Comment by Jan Brazier on August 8, 2018 at 5:44pm

Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! Love how you did your sentiment! The flowers are just the perfect touch and the gingham ribbon finishes it all of nicely. Wonderful!!

Comment by Gerry Morse on August 8, 2018 at 3:46pm

So, so pretty Lisa. Love everything about it, ef, layout, die cut beautiful flowers.