This is a card that i've made for my mother-in-law for Mother's day. I used the sketch challenge from theresa but i forgot to join in in time , dumb, dumb. But i still hope you will enjoy it. :)
* Creme de Menthe GinaK cardstock;
* white and purple cardstock;
* "Floral" paperstack dp from Wild Rose Studio;
* "Victoria" embossing folder from Cuttlebug;
* Theresa Momber's "Warm with Love" stamp set;
* Memento Black Tuxedo and Pear Tart ink;
* Copics used: Y15, BV02, BV04, BV08, YG11, G21, YG63;
* Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large;
* Cheery Lynn Designs DL103 Doily Die;
* Viva Decor Perlen-Pen Ice White.
Thank you for looking!