STV15MON15 CHALLENGE "LETS GO TO THE MOVIES"
The inspiration for this card is from the movie "Message In A Bottle" with Kevin Costner . Based on the book written by Nicholas Sparks.
The stamp set I used is Melanie Muenchinger's "GIFTS FROM THE SEA".

Comment by Joyce Erb on May 31, 2015 at 3:31pm

I love this card! Is that tissue paper? Looks softer

Comment by Carmel Landrigan on April 24, 2015 at 10:01pm

What a beautiful card!!  Hope to be able to portray talent like that in my cards one day.

Comment by Marianne on April 21, 2015 at 2:27pm
Hi Nancy,
Thanks for your kind and encouraging words.
I take pictures with my IPad and then when you go to your camera role, you choose a photo and when it comes up you click on the "enhance" button and then don't forget to " save". Good luck on taking your next photos!!
Comment by Nancy Monahan on April 21, 2015 at 2:14pm

I forgot to ask you Marianne, how do you take such wonderful pics of your cards?  I seem to lose a lot of the colors when I take pics of mine.

Comment by Nancy Monahan on April 21, 2015 at 2:05pm

Marianne, first I wanted to say think you for your comment on my card.  That was when I wanted to see your card for the challenge.  All I can say is WOW!!!  I am not just being kind here Marianne....this card is over-the-top creative and just so darn gorgeous!  Seriously!

It is my hope that one day I will be able to create a card with my own ideas....that is my dream.

Way to go Marianne.  Now I'm going to look at the rest of your cards.

Comment by Terri Reuser on April 21, 2015 at 12:20pm

Love it!!

Comment by Marianne on April 21, 2015 at 8:12am
As this is only the third time I have ever entered a Challege, I have to say I am overwhelmed by all your kind and gracious comments. Thank you all so very much!!!
Comment by Andrea S on April 21, 2015 at 6:54am

Love love love this card.  I love all the embellishments and love the torn and distressed edges of the paper.  This card is perfect for that movie.

Comment by Caroline Pollard on April 20, 2015 at 8:45pm
Absolutely awesome such imagination!
Comment by Johanna Rundell on April 20, 2015 at 3:12pm

Mixed media style is perfect for this movie title. Love it!!