I used Both stamp sets on this card!
I also used both dies from the kit and cut them out in Silver Paper. I wanted to show the inside of the card, because
I very carefully cut one of the snowflakes in half and placed
each half above and below the sentiment.
On the focal panel, I made a templet. I used a piece of the Heavy Base Weight Card Stock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 then measured in one inch all sides. Drew lines and cut it out with a ruler and xacto knife to cut it out. Now I have a templet to use over & over. I then used wash tape to hold it in place on the white card stock so I could sponge the background and the snow hills. Stamped the trees then removed the mask and stamped the Large tree on the edge of the framed area. added shadows with the Spectrum Noir Marker and the snow flake and Greeting! :)
Gina K. Designs Products used are:
* Stamp Tv Kit "Sparkling Christmas"
* Pure Luxury Card Stock: Black Onyx, White Layering Weight
* Premium Dye Inks: Moonlit Fog, & Black Onyx
* Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Silver
* Spectrum Noir Markers - IG-2 & IG-3 for the shadows from the trees
* Wink of Stella for some sparkle on the snow