stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Just like my picture for Challenge #2, my picture is terrible, the pink background looks purple, and the butterflies look more white than pink.

I decided to try something I had never done before, making a pin using Alcohol Inks on a domino. That worked out fine (except it looks purple) using Shell Pink, Pink Sherbet, Wild Plum and the Pearl Mixative. The hard part was finding a stamp that would fit. The butterflies from the GKD set Purr-fectly Delightful by Theresa Momber fit with no problem, other than there was a lot of empty space left. They were stamped with Versamark, and Pastel Pink Embossing Powder added. As it started to set, I added some Glamour Dust for sparkle. About all I can draw is stick people, so using different color Stickles I drew a stick flower and some stick grass, to fill in empty spaces. On the backside, which I didn't take a pic of a hot glue gun was used to add a pin so it could be worn.

Views: 29

Comment

You need to be a member of stampTV to add comments!

Join stampTV

Comment by Joyce Erb on October 7, 2014 at 12:55pm

Great sparkle and good idea

Comment by Laurie Schmidlin - GKD DT on October 7, 2014 at 7:22am

Oh, just look at all that sparkly goodness!  This is a very pretty pin!

Comment by Lisa Babitz on October 7, 2014 at 12:06am

Very pretty!  Love all the sparkle and your alcohol inked background!

Comment by Judy Inukai on October 6, 2014 at 4:50am

Very sparkly and perfect for the challenge. Haven't seen anything done with a domino for a while. Thanks for providing  good details.

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service