Stamp sets used are Fabulous Frame (shortened) and Festive Frame from Melanie Muenchinger and Season’s Greetings. I stamped using Candied Apple Distress Ink, sprayed the paper with Spritz Sheer Sparkle Shimmer spray. I stamped Santa using Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers R29 Lipstick Red & R39 Garnet (January’s birthstone) and the black is 03 Micron Pigma Pen. The cotton for his beard and fur was fun. We are camping and the campground has a cotton field that was just picked and there is cotton all over the place so I collected a bag of it. The decorative snowflakes were embossed with Versamark and Recollections Tinsel Ruby embossing powder

Comment by El Ivens on October 29, 2017 at 4:06pm

Such a beautiful, cute card.  Love it.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on October 29, 2017 at 11:37am

Wow! You did a fantastic job on this. How lucky can you be to hang out near a cotton field?  I love it!

Comment by Jane Mason on October 28, 2017 at 10:30pm
Just beautiful. I love that Santa. How fun to camp near a cotton field. Lucky you.
Comment by Selina Macisco on October 27, 2017 at 3:25pm

Wow, this one really sparkles and shines!  I love it!  How cool is it that you have cotton all around you!  I hope you are having fun.  This is beautiful! :)

Comment by Johanna Rundell on October 27, 2017 at 12:20pm

Another beauty and oh how it sparkles. If it looks like this on a photo then the reality must be spectacular. Wow!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 27, 2017 at 10:10am

How fun and adorable is that Santa with his cotton beard. And, I love the shimmer on your card too. This a beauty!

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on October 27, 2017 at 7:49am

So adorably cute and sparkly.   Happy January Birthday.